For more than 30 years, Page Society members have come together to network, learn and shape the future of the chief communications officer (CCO). In recent years, the Page Society has expanded its membership, its range of activities and its influence, and developed a strong point of view on the rapidly changing and increasingly critical role of the CCO in helping enterprises thrive in this new environment. Today, Page members are adopting new approaches that are helping their enterprises adapt and thrive.
Membership in the Page Society offers many benefits, including:
- Belonging to the world's premier professional association for the most senior communications and public relations executives. Page membership is by invitation only, extended to those who have distinguished themselves in the profession.
- Establishing peer relationships through networking opportunities with the most knowledgeable, influential and innovative global leaders in enterprise communications. Page has more than 600 members in 20 countries representing a multitude of corporate sectors, large PR agencies, influential non-profits and NGOs, and many of the world's leading academicians.
- Attending world-class conferences and meetings that bring together the best of our profession in a collegial learning and networking environment. The Spring Seminar and members-only Annual Conference anchor a series of events around the world that also include regional networking meetings, professional roundtables, online forums and webinars, and other chances to engage with fellow members.
- Contributing to Page thought leadership work that is shaping the future of enterprise communications and the role of the CCO. Page thought leadership is member-driven through participation on project committees as well as sharing insights at our events.
- Working with other C-Suite executives to help businesses build corporate character, public trust, brand and reputation. Page members work with other C-Suite organizations to advance an integrated approach to sharing enterprise-level responsibility for the organization's actual behavior and stakeholder relationships.
- Advancing the potential and capabilities of their teams through excellent professional development programs. Through Page Up and the Future Leaders Experience, Page members enable their teams to enjoy many of the benefits of Page membership while preparing them to take on greater leadership roles in the future.