Welcome to www.awpagesociety.com, www.awpageup.com and https://awpageup.jiveon.com (collectively, the “Web site”). The Arthur W. Page Society (the “Society”) recognizes the importance of your personal privacy and we are committed to protecting the privacy of information you provide to us. This policy provides you with details on the information we collect from you and the uses we make of your personal information. If you do not want us accessing and/or using your personal information as described herein, please do not provide us with any. This policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit our Web site and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
1. The Information We Collect and How We Use it
a. Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) from you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information (in connection with conference or other event and program registrations, purchases of trade materials and/or membership renewals) if you are a member of the Society and have registered a user account with the Web site (“Member) or if you otherwise voluntarily provide us with such information. Personal Information is collected via voluntary submissions from you in connection your participation as a Member or use of the Web site. If you do not want to provide us with your Personal Information, you may still access the Web site but you may not be able to participate in all Web site features, including, without limitation, participating in the Member areas of the Web site.
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Web site, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected by us
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
2. Protection for Children. This Web site is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 21.
If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, please follow the unsubscribe instructions in an email or send an email to us at the address below or call us at the telephone number below requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You will also have the option of clicking on a link included in email correspondence you receive from us in order to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Contact: 212-400-7959
Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience.
4. Security. We are committed to using our best efforts to maintain the security of your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help protect and secure the information we collect. We strive to offer you a secure and safe environment for your online credit card purchases. Further, although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Web site. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Web site. This Web site is VeriSign authorized and we employ, and require our third party providers who receive your Personal Information to employ, strict security safeguards.
6. Offers and Promotions. We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored entirely by us or co-branded with or sponsored by third parties. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over the use by such third parties’ of such information.
7. Reviewing Your Information. You may view your Personal Information at any time by logging in to your account and viewing your personal profile. You may also contact us as set forth in Paragraph 8 below with any questions about your Personal Information.