Case Study Competition
The Arthur W. Page Society, in alliance with the Institute for Public Relations, sponsors an annual competition for the writing of original case studies by students enrolled in an accredited school of business, communication or journalism and who are pursuing a degree that is focused on corporate communications and the practice of public relations. The objectives of the competition are to:
- Introduce the practical applications of the core principles that define public relations as a critical function of management to scholars, teachers, and students
- Encourage research which contributes to the profession’s body of knowledge and provides practical suggestions on how to improve the corporate public relations function
Student authors of winning entries and their faculty advisors are awarded cash prizes and recognized by the nation’s leading corporate communications executives. The Grand Prize winners are invited to the annual Awards Ceremony Dinner held each spring in New York.
- September 2013: National call for case entries released
- January 16, 2014: Submissions are to be received no later than 1/16/14 at Arthur W. Page Society Headquarters
- February 28, 2014: Final judging decisions are completed by the judging panel(s).
- March 2014: Winners are notified. Notifications made by email and phone.
- April 3, 2014: Awards Presentation to the Grand Prize Winner at the Arthur W. Page Society Spring Seminar Dinner at The Conrad in New York City.
All opinions expressed in the Arthur W. Page Society Case Study Competition case submissions are those of the individual authors or commentators and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Arthur W. Page Society.