TOTAL SPONSORSHIP GOAL: $175,000
To sponsor online, click here. To download a Development Pledge form, click here.
The Page Society has taken a leadership role in envisioning and articulating the importance of the role to the CCO in the enterprise through our Thought Leadership initiatives. In recent years, this has included the publication of Building Belief: A New Model for Activating Corporate Character and Authentic Advocacy (2012), The Dynamics of Public Trust in Business (2009) and The Authentic Enterprise (2007). These reports have influenced our own programming and made a major impact on the profession around the world.
The goal of our Thought Leadership program is to advance the way corporate communications is understood, practiced and taught through the creation of meaningful intellectual property and the engagement of relevant audiences.
In 2013, the Thought Leadership Committee, under the leadership of Ray Jordan of Amgen and Valerie Di Maria of The 10 Company, will publish new reports on Corporate Character, Social Media and Authentic Advocacy. They also are planning partnerships and events with C-Suite organizations, business and trade media, business schools and others that may include joint events, programs, additional research and joint projects.
Sponsorship will help us produce and publish these reports and support research projects and events, bringing the Page Society’s leading thinking to a broader community outside of the organization.
Content Development Workstreams:
- Corporate Character: Develops intellectual property that helps CCOs to better articulate and activate their organization’s differentiating purpose, mission and values. There is no current sponsorship opportunity.
- Authentic Advocacy: Creates content that enables CCOs to forge shared belief with stakeholders, spur action and ultimately generate advocacy at scale. Sponsorship opportunity: Up to $35,000 to fund research and writing of a report.
- Social Media: Produces content that helps CCOs take advantage of emerging digital and social technologies that empower them to more effectively lead organizational change. Sponsorship opportunity: Up to $25,000 to fund research and writing of a report.
- Research: Pursues research interests and produces studies in support of Thought Leadership Committee needs. There is no current sponsorship opportunity.
Audience Engagement Workstreams:
- Members: Helps members develop the skills and capabilities that CCOs and their teams must possess in order to implement the New Model and become an Authentic Enterprise and advises content development workstreams on membership needs. Sponsorship opportunity: Up to $20,000 to fund research and writing of case studies and other materials for members to use related to the thought leadership papers produced by other work streams.
- Messaging & Media: Extends the reach of the Page Society’s thought leadership by developing the committee’s broader messaging strategy and coordinating media outreach. Sponsorship opportunity: Up to $20,000 to fund a joint event with a media organization.
- Globalization: Builds understanding of the Page Society, the New Model and the other thought leadership content among non-U.S.-based members and potential members and increases the Page Society’s membership globally in coordination with the Membership Committee. Sponsorship opportunity: Up to $45,000 to fund dinners for prospective members in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America.
- C-Suite: Liaises with CEOs, boards of directors and leaders of other C-Suite functions to build understanding of the Page Society, the New Model and the other thought leadership content across the C-Suite and maintains thought leadership alignment with C-Suite needs. Sponsorship opportunities: Up to $20,000 to update the Authentic Enterprise CEO research. Up to $15,000 to write a white paper on C-Suite perspectives on the New Model based on the CEO research. Up to $20,000 to fund a joint event with a C-Suite organization.
- Education & Business Schools: Helps communications and business schools understand the New Model and the other thought leadership content in order to instruct the next generation of communications leaders. There is no current sponsorship opportunity.